For webmasters attention:
Please do not provide links to direct file downloads from this site. Just link to www.maxxpi.net . Thank you!
Is the *little brother of MaxxPI², it contains the same Memorybenchmark routine as MaxxPI² does.
So your reaced results will be comparable to Memory / Latency benchmarks done by MaxxPI².
- File size: 1.3 MB ( 1406976 bytes )
- MD5: 415be29d9210beb514af4d81286c41d1
- SHA1: fb4250afe5e7ec1119d87ce38330cb16bd94fa6d
- SHA256: 33557a54fe8b34c7fc9f166be57d920c8aa4ef400fd3b1220a88e11e9f91f329
- v1.xx, internal releases (01/01/2009)
- v1.05, initial public release (02/06/2009)
- v1.07, improved CPU detection (24/07/2009)
- v1.08, little bug [Latency] removed (25/07/2009)
- v1.11, memory and system specifications added (09/08/2009)
- v1.13, minor bugfixes (10/08/2009)
- v1.45, maintenance update (12/08/2009)
- v1.50, improved detection of system specifications (10/11/2009)
- v1.73, MaxxPI.net / HWbot.org submit added (30/12/2009)
- v1.74, minor bugfixes (03/01/2010)
- v1.80, maintenance update, Quick compare added (19/04/2010)
- v1.82, minor bugfixes at Quick compare (22/04/2010)
- v1.84, several bugfixes and other issues (14/06/2010)
- v1.88, maintenance update and minor GUI changes (06/07/2010)
- v1.90, maintenance update and minor bugfix (05/09/2010)
- v1.91, maintenance update, better sandy support (12/01/2011)
- v1.95, maintenance update, full sandy support (04/04/2011)
- v1.96, maintenance update, improved CPU detection (23/11/2011)
- v1.98, memory specifications added, bugfix (10/01/2012)
- v1.99, maintenance update (06/05/2012)
- v2.01, maintenance update (24/12/2013)
- v2.04, maintenance update, Windows 10 compatibility improved (30/11/2015) NEW!
Directions for use Install and Remove:
MaxxMEM² - PreView does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the executable (MaxxMEM_preview.exe).
In order to remove the program, just delete MaxxMEM_preview.exe and if it exists, MaxxMEM_preview.cfg.
The program does not copy any file in any directory (except temporary files), neither writes in the registry.
MaxxMEM² - PreView uses a configuration file, MaxxMEM_preView.cfg, that allows to store
several parameters. It will be created at runtime automatically.
* There are no changes at the main benchroutine since initial release.
So your reaced results will be comparable, from v1.05 to all further upcoming releases.